Re Fresh, Salinas, Calif., which launched in August, has added a slate of seven professionals to its staff in business development and other roles.
"Re Fresh was founded with a philosophy to focus on customer service, relationship building and a deep understanding of our customers’ needs,” Joe Cimino, co-founder, said in a news release. “This is accomplished by assembling the right people augmented by technology to carry out our vision.”
The additions to Re Fresh, titles and past affiliations are:
- Jamie Corn, business development executive, Pro*Act and C.H. Robinson;
- Janette Gomez, business development executive, Pro*Act, Chiquita and Fresh Express;
- Joey Eubanks, business development executive, Pro*Act, Custom Produce Sales and Central Coast Cooling;
- T.J. Ware, purchasing, Pro*Act and Berry People LLC;
- Mike Mouisset, purchasing, Pro*Act and Markon Cooperative;
- Shawn Azzelio, director of procurement, Pro*Act, Fresh Express, Steinbeck Country Produce, Earthbound Farm and Pacific International Marketing; and;
- Debbie Enos, chief of staff, who has 12 years of experience in the produce industry.
The company was launched in August by Cimino and Doug Fisher.
"We have built a team that reflects our vision and values, and brings with them deep experience and established relationships,” Fisher said in the release. “These are talented, dedicated, and curious individuals who work tirelessly to remove roadblocks and support our customers and suppliers."