Global Women Fresh has announced the speakers for its second annual networking event in Hong Kong.
The Global Women Fresh networking event is scheduled for Sept. 5 at the Asia World Expo Centre, according to a news release.
Event speakers are:
- Susan Kulra Mugure — agriculture sector specialist, International Trade Centre, SheTrades
- Gary Loh Hock Chuan — founder and chairman of DIMuto
- Kanjana Yaempral — president of frozen durian shipper, Queen Frozen Fruit
- Llu Yan — CEO of the Dallan XingYeYuan Group
- Simona Rubbi — manager of Centro Servizi Ortofrutticoll, Italy
Event topics include the SheTrade Initiative, the technology of blockchain and the role of women in the fresh produce industry in Asia, according to the release.
Register for the Aug. 20 event at [email protected]