The companies are:
- Anthony Vineyards Inc., Bakersfield, Calif., for grapes from California’s Coachella Valley;
- Illume Ag Sales LLC, Bakersfield, (formerly Fabbri Group LLC) for grapes from California’s San Joaquin Valley; and
- Divine Flavor LLC, Nogales, Ariz., for grapes grown in the states of Jalisco and Sonora, Mexico (with previous import agreements for South America and South Africa).
“Demand for our new grape varieties and brands continues to grow — not just in North America but increasingly in key global markets,” Garth Swinburn, vice president of licensing, said in the release. “These new appointments, along with the support and commitment of our existing licensees, ensure that major retailers and more consumers will continue to have access to great tasting Sun World grapes from California and Mexico.”
The companies join other marketers of Sun World grape varieties (and where they’re grown):
- Dayka & Hackett, Reedley, Calif. (Mexico, San Joaquin Valley, South America, South Africa);
- Richard Bagdasarian Inc., Mecca, Calif. (Coachella Valley);
- Famous Vineyards LLC, Richgrove, Calif. (Coachella/San Joaguin valleys);
- Sun Pacific Marketing, Pasadena, Calif. (Coachella/San Joaquin valleys);
- Sunlight International Sales Inc., Delano, Calif., (San Joaquin Valley)
Sun World grape varieties include Autumncrisp, Midnight Beauty, Sable Seedless and Superior Seedless.