The United Fresh Produce Excellence in Foodservice Award Program will honor eight chefs and foodservice professionals.
The winners, plus an executive from their company, will be featured in a panel discussion June 12 on the Main Stage, located on the expo floor. The chefs will then be presented with their awards during the Retail-Foodservice Celebration that afternoon.
- Business in Industry: Chef Allan Wambaa, executive chef, pacificwild Catering, Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Ore.;
- Casual & Family Dining Restaurants: Peter Rosenberg, director of operations support and Jason Mennie, senior director of Legendary Food, Texas Roadhouse, Louisville, Ky.;
- Colleges & Universities: Chef Lesa Holford, corporate executive chef, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio;
- Fine Dining Restaurants: Chef Brian Clevenger, owner, General Harvest Restaurants, Seattle, Wash.;
- Hospitals & Healthcare: Chef Jeffrey Quasha, corporate executive R&D chef, Morrison Healthcare, Atlanta, Ga.;
- Hotels & Resorts: Chef Lance Cook, executive chef, Hammock Dunes Club, Palm Coast, Fla.;
- K-12 School Foodservice: Bertrand Weber, director of culinary & wellness services, Minneapolis Public Schools, Minneapolis, Minn.; and
- Quick Service Restaurants: Chef Brandon Hudson, corporate chef, Jason’s Deli, Grand Prairie, Texas.