The United Fresh Produce Association is calling for volunteers for its market segment boards and expert councils.
United Fresh said in an e-mail that members of the market segment boards work together to identify, discuss and advance critical issues within their market sector.
The boards are:
- Grower-Shipper Board;
- Fresh-Cut Processor Board;
- Wholesaler-Distributor Board; and
- Retail-Foodservice Board,
In addition, United Fresh has six Expert Policy Councils that include members from all segments of the industry who share a common expertise. They are:
- Finance & Business Management Council;
- Food Safety & Technology Council;
- Government Relations Council;
- International Advisory Board;
- Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council; and
- Supply Chain Logistics Council.
United Fresh is looking for member responses by March 22. For questions, contact Miriam Wolk, United Fresh vice president of member services, at email@example.com or 202-303-3410.