The United Fresh LIVE!, virtual conference will feature leaders from five produce associations sharing their vision for the future of the global industry at the closing general session.
The noon Eastern June 19 session, according to a news release, will feature:
- Tom Stenzel, United Fresh Produce Association president and CEO;
- Michael Muzyk, president of Baldor Specialty Foods, the Bronx, N.Y., and United Fresh chairman;
- Ryan Talley, Westerm Growers chairman and partner at Talley Farms;
- Dave Puglia, president of Western Growers;
- Cathy Burns, CEO of the Produce Marketing Association;
- Joe Don Zetzsche, PMA chairman and director of H-E-B’s Bloom Floral Shops;
- Ron Lemaire president of the Canadian Produce Marketing Association;
- Davis Yung, chairman of the CPMA and president of Fresh Direct Produce Ltd.;
- Stephan Weist, director of category management for fruit and vegetables at Rewe Group and chairman of Freshfel Europe; and
- Philippe Binard, Freshfel Europe general delegate.
The full agenda for United Fresh LIVE!, June 15-19, is available online, and registration is free for the conference.