The Midwest Association of Rail Shippers' summer meeting is set for July 16–17 at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, Wis.
From the show organizers:
Please set aside the dates of July 16th and 17th to attend the 251st meeting of MARS at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva WI. The conference registration and Scholarship Outing registration forms are attached.
The following key transportation executives have agreed to address our group:
- Gabriel Guerra Castellanos, President and CEO, Guerra Castellanos & Associates
- Linda Bauer Darr, President, American Short Line and Regional Railroads Association
- John E. Fenton, President and CEO, Patriot Rail
- Taylor Robinson, President, PLG Consulting
- Paul Titterton, SVP and Chief Commercial Officer, GATX
- and other keynote speakers addressing the economy, trade and freight transportation topics.