Good Foods, Pleasant Prairie, Wis., has appointed a board of directors to seek new opportunities and grow the brand objectively and strategically.
In the past year and a half, the company recruited members to help lead the brand to continued success, according to a news release.
The board members are:
- John Fitzgerald, former chief operating officer and president at Good Foods;
- Jennifer Vasin, senior vice president of human resources at Insight Enterprises;
- William Goodspeed, board member at ABARTA Inc., Longo’s Fruit Markets, Granger Industries and Sheetz;
- Jackie Levin, former president and CEO of AFB International;
- Thomas DeByle senior vice president and chief financial officer for NN Inc.; and
- Heather Penn, representative of owner/family.
The board members will offer strategic direction, Kurt Penn, founder and CEO, said in the release.
“Our board members were selectively chosen through an expansive search of candidates to leverage personal and professional experiences of this diverse business team to help with our next chapter of growth,” Penn said in the release.