NatureFresh Farms received numerous awards at the Greenhouse Vegetable Awards at the Leamington Fair.
NatureFresh Farms received these awards at the annual competition on June 16:
- Best English Cucumber
- Best Specialty Mini Pepper
- Best Beefsteak Tomato
- Best Cluster Tomato
- Best Specialty Tomato (Tomz Orange Cherry Tomato)
- Peoples’ Choice Tomato (Tomz Tomberry Tomato)
- Kids’ Choice Tomato (Tomz Tomberry Tomato)
- Overall Best Cucumber (long English cucumber)
- Overall Best Tomato (Tomz Orange Cherry Tomato)
- Overall Best Pepper (Red Mini Pepper)
“We have an amazing team who works very hard to ensure our produce has top-notch flavor paired with consistency,” Matt Quiring, executive retail sales account manager at NatureFresh, said in a news release. “Winning the highest overall honors across the board is a great testament to what our team can accomplish; it is more than just about showcasing the best that we grow, it is about our commitment to continuing to push our categories in the right direction.”
The company also received the People’s/Kids’ Choice Awards last year for the Tomberry. Consumers at the event vote on those awards with a blind taste test.
The annual competition raises funds for R.E.A.C.H. International, which assists people across the globe with humanitarian efforts.