The United Fresh Produce Association’s annual BrandStorm event set its speaker lineup.
The event for produce marketers is scheduled for Nov. 13-15 in San Francisco.
The following speakers are scheduled:
- Jay Acunzo, award-winning podcaster and former Google and startup brand-builder
- Chelsea Bialla, vice president of marketing, Sonoma Brands
- Kathy Bintz Kenyon, principal, Creative Retail Packaging Inc.
- Adam Brohimer, president, Category Partners LLC
- Sabrina Cagar, vice president of marketing and public relations, BrandShare
- Mike Caplan, co-founder, Fiction Tribe
- Eric Cohen, co-founder, Macaroni Kid
- Alexandra “Rae” Danell, founder, Harvest Joy Design
- Kerry Franz, senior designer, Creative Retail Packaging Inc.
- Steve Frenda, managing director, strategy & development, The Path to Purchase Institute, a Division of EnsembleIQ
- Nathan Hall, vice president of marketing, ShopLiftr
- Doug Jeske, president, The Meyocks Company
- Steven Kostant, senior brand strategist, RepEquity
- Dan’l Mackey Almy, president & CEO, DMA Solutions Inc.
- Missy McDill, CEO/creative director, McDill Associates
- Erin McElduff, partner & creative director, Jugular Agency
- Steven Muro, president, Fusion Marketing
- Karen Nardozza, president & CEO, Moxxy Marketing
- Graeme Newell, marketing researcher, author and speaker, 602 Communications
- Kate Olender, senior director of health and wellness, United Fresh Produce Association
- Phil Rubin, CEO & Founder, rDialogue
- Lori Schwartz, principal, chief technology catalyst, StoryTECH
- Linda Selima, president, Media Mate, LLC
- Kohl Threlkeld, creative director, Emic Films
- Kristen Van Veen, director of strategic development, Creative Retail Packaging Inc.