Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A. Inc. has on online ordering service in Dallas with same-day service, offering more than 200 stock-keeping units to residents in the area.
The service, www.myfreshdelmonte.com, started Sept. 29, with fresh and fresh-cut fruits and vegetables from Del Monte and Mann Packing Co., which Del Monte acquired in early 2018.
Through the end of October, residents in the Dallas area will receive free lemons with every order (one order per customer).
“We know that 2020 has been a difficult year for many and look forward to being able to make our consumers’ lives a little easier with this convenient new shopping and delivery option and hope to bring smiles to their faces as they enjoy a glass of our delicious and immunity-boosting lemonade,” Mauro De Andrade, senior manager of e-commerce, said in the release.
Delivery is free with orders of $100; orders of less than that are delivered for $7.50.
The site’s options are:
- Wholesome Fruits: Whole fruit varieties, from apples and citrus, to melons (and bananas and pineapples, of course);
- Wholesome Vegetables: Whole vegetables, including peppers, heads of lettuce and potatoes;
- Mann Specialty Veggies: From cauliflower rice and Nourish Bowls, to fresh-cut vegetable packs and Butternut Squash Rotini;
- Freshly-cut: Fruit and vegetable products, including cut melons to berries and fruit salads to vegetable trays;
- Deli Corner: Hoagie sandwiches and dips, including hummus and guacamole; and
- Wholesome Snacks: Fruit parfaits, snack packs (with sliced apples, grapes, cheese and other items), and vegetable snack trays with celery and carrots.