The Idaho Potato Commission has new members.
The commissioners, who joined the group for a three-year term during its October meeting, are:
- Todd Cornelison, shipper, High Country Potatoes, Rexburg;
- Brett Jensen, grower, Idaho Falls/Hamer; and
- Dan Nakamura, processor, Idahoan Foods, Idaho Falls (re-appointed).
“It’s a pleasure for me to welcome Todd and Brett, two well-respected veteran industry members, to the IPC,” Frank Muir, commission president and CEO, said in a news release. “As our industry evolves and demand for Idaho potatoes in the United States and around the globe increases, I’m certain Todd and Brett’s experience and insight will be instrumental in helping the brand maintain its leadership position.”
Other members on the commission are:
- Randy Hardy, Hardy Farms (chairman);
- Nick Blanksma, Legacy Farms, (vice chairman);
- Ritchey Toevs, Toevs Farm;
- Peggy Arnzen, Bench Mark Potato Co.;
- Tommy Brown, Lamb Weston; and
- Mary Hasenoehrl, Gross Farms.