CHICAGO – The United Fresh Produce Association announced seven Innovation Award winners at the conclusion of its annual conference and expo June 12.
Voting on the show floor determined which finalists took home the awards. Forty-eight products were submitted for consideration.
The winners, for each respective category, were:
- Best New Vegetable Product –Taylor Farms Avocado Ranch Chopped Salad Kit
- Best New Fruit Product – Crunch Pak Peeled, Diced or Sliced Pears
- Best New Packaging – Del Monte Fresh Produce Film-Sealed Fruit Cups
- Best New Packing/Processing Equipment – Fox Solutions Pouch Bagger
- Best New Food Safety Solution – Food Freshness Card for Packaging
- Best New Indoor Growing Technology – Root AI
- Best New Field Technology – RipeTime